Asian Style Chicken Wings
15 wings / Serves 4
Preparation Time: 10 mins + 2 hrs marination / Cooking Time: 30 mins
As I’m sure you all know by now, I love Asian cuisine, and I also love chicken wings! Here is a little something I whipped up the other day which is quick, tasty and easy to make.
- 15 chicken wings
- 2 tbls tomato/chilli sauce
- 2 tbls oyster sauce
- 1 tbl fish sauce
- 1 tbl apple cider/white vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt
- Clean excess fat off wings. You can cut wings into pieces if you prefer, and can discard or keep the wing tip while cooking.
- Mix tomato/chilli sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, vinegar, sesame seeds, honey and salt in a large bowl.
- Add wings to marinade and mix well to thoroughly coat chicken.
- Leave covered to marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Pre heat oven to 200⁰C. Remove wings from fridge while oven heats up.
- Line a baking tray with foil and then baking paper.
- Place wings in a single layer on baking paper and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn wings, and cook for further 10-15 minutes until wings are nicely browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Rest at room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
Serve with fried rice, home baked chips or fresh salad.