Tandoori Chicken Pasta
The Indian restaurant in the food court at my local shopping mall makes THE best tandoori chicken (and dosas, too) which I buy and freeze for a rainy day. This is one dish I love to whip up in a few minutes, and tastes absolutely fantastic! You don’t need any seasoning or spice as the tandoori masala already on the chicken does all the work.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes / Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- · 2 tbl butter
- · 15 medium mushrooms (approx. 200g)
- · 100g French beans
- · 6 cooked tandoori chicken thighs (500-600g)
- · 300ml sour cream
- · ¼ tsp of your favourite dried herbs (optional)
- · Cooked pasta, to serve
- Peel the mushrooms and slice thickly.
- Top and tail the French beans, and chop into 1 inch lengths.
- Thickly slice the cooked tandoori chicken thighs.
- Melt the butter in a wok on low heat. Add the mushrooms and French beans, increase the heat slightly and sauté for approximately 5 minutes until mushrooms start to soften.
- Add the tandoori chicken and stir for a minute to heat through.
- Add the sour cream and stir so it melts and coats evenly.
- Stir through herbs, if desired.
Serve on top of your favourite cooked pasta, and voila - a delicious fusion pasta dish!